Blister Packaging Cards
Blister card packaging is the most common means to market products from hardware and cosmetics to toys and electronic devices. Blister packaging is a functional and attractive way to visually display products and build brand awareness with bold, edge to edge graphics, while plastic blisters showcase your product from multiple angles and provide invaluable protection from theft and damage. We offer fully customizable Surface Seal Blister Cards and Foldover Blister Cards in 20pt and 24pt weight, as well as E flute and F flute corrugated blister cards, to help you effectively showcase and market your product.
Vista Pak provides full colour, top quality custom printed blister cards. We offer both PMS (Pantone Matching System) and 4 colour process colour printing, in conjunction with precise detailing and eye-catching design, while maintaining brand color consistency. Our high-quality custom printing solutions are sure to make your product stand out on shelves. Once printed, blister cards are coated with a heat and pressure activated adhesive which bonds with the plastic blister. Blister card packaging uses less plastic and less energy than many other packaging methods, and the cards can be recycled as well, making it a more eco friendly and sustainable option. These same qualities make it a more cost-effective packaging option as well.Some of the benefits of blister packaging include:
- Maximum visible surface area for bold graphics to catch customer’s attention
- An economical packaging optionOur blister cards are designed to bond with PVC (polyvinyl Chloride) and PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) plastic materials in a range of material thicknesses
- Low, moderate, and high volume orders can be accommodated
- Unique design features including various shapes, sizes, and die cut options available
- Minimal packaging material makes it more environmentally friendly
- Our blister cards are backed by our 100% sealibility guarantee
- 6 colour front and back printing allows for graphics as well as product information and instructions
- Protects products from damage and provides effective theft deterrent
Blister packaging can be customized to allow for a variety of special features such as custom die cut shapes and try-me features - allowing consumers to interact with the product within the packaging. Vista Pak can provide custom graphic design services as well, to assist you in creating a visually appealing packaging concept to attract consumer interest and get your products into customers’ hands. Contact Vista Pak today for more information on blister cards, or any of the additional services we offer. We serve Toronto, Markham, Etobicoke, Brampton, Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville, Ajax, Oshawa, Whitby, and areas throughout Ontario, and across Canada and the Eastern US. Call us or fill out our online contact form and let us know how we can serve you.